Regular Price: $149.00
Sale Price: $119.00
You Save: $30.00 per person | Only 10 tickets per day at this price
Visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named “7th Wonder of the Modern World.” On this tour you will have no commercial stops or many pick-ups, so you will be one of the first ones to arrive to the site avoiding crowds and extreme hot weather. Enjoy the famous El Castillo, The Ball Park, The Observatory, The Sacrificial Water Sink Hole, and the Warrior's Temple. Explore the majestic Cenote Maya, this cave has the largest dome in the Yucatan Peninsula. You can swim in this natural jewel and enjoy some adventure activities. Discover the Maya culture and participate in a real blessing ceremony.
- Visit and refresh yourself at the Cenote Maya – Descend into the region’s most impressive Cenote of 60 m diameter and an almost perfect circular shape. Swim in crystal clear waters and admire its rock formations. This is the biggest cenote with dome in the Yucatan Peninsula found so far. Ascend from the underworld through a tunnel or use the large wooden staircase.
- Optional included adventure activities – Swimming, diving, Trepachanga (ropes), Tarzan vine and rappel down 26 m (85 feet). 264 lbs is the maximum weight for the rappel activity.
- Maya ritual – Be part of an authentic blessing Maya ceremony that a shaman will perform for you.
- Traditional meal – Enjoy an authentic Maya menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
Available Tuesday - Thursday and Saturday From Cancun and Riviera Maya
6:00 Pick ups start at most hotels and designated locations*
9:30 Arrival to Chichen Itza and guided tour
1:30 Visit to Cenote Maya (bring your swimming suits)
7:00 Drop off at hotels
*Your email/ticket will include the pick up time at your hotel and/or designated pick up location. We pick up at most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Some hotels in Riviera Maya have a designated pick up location to expedite the pick up process. Please be ready for pick up 10 minutes prior to your pick up time.
- Pick up at hotel or designated location
- Air conditioned Mini Bus (max 19 people)
- Continental Breakfast
- Bottle Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Umbrellas during the tour
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Traditional Maya lunch (drinks are not included)
- Visit to Cenote Maya
- Towels and lockers
- Bring comfortable walking shoes & clothing
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Extra cash for drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Still camera (extra fee for professional video cameras)
- Hat, sun glasses, etc.
- Swimming suits (swimming at cenote)
- Extra t-shirt/clothes