Chichen Itza Regular
The perfect tour to the New 7 Wonder of the World. A certified professional tour guide will take you into a memorable journey through the land of the Mayas. You'll experience the charm of the Yucatan, warmth of its people, authentic Mayan food, amazing art crafts, local culture, and of course the monumental Chichen Itza. Thi is THE ORIGINAL TOUR to the Mayan ruins specially scheduled so you can see the most important monuments like El Castillo, The Ball Park, The Observatory, The Sacrificial Water Sink Hole, and the Warriors's Temple.
This tour is authenticated by the Mexican Institute of History and by UNESCO.
Available Monday - Wednesday - Friday
7:00 Picks ups start at most hotels and designated locations*
10:30 Shopping stop and washroom facilities
11:30 Arrival to Chichen Itza and guided tour
14:45 Lunch Buffet Included (drinks not included)
16:00 Visit to Cenote (bring your swimming suits)
16:45 Depart back to Cancun/Riviera Maya
*Your email/ticket will include the pick up time at your hotel and/or designated pick up location. We pick up at most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Some hotels in Playa del Carmen have a designated pick up location to expedite the pick up process. Please be ready for pick 10 minutes prior to your pick up time.
- Pick up at hotel or designated location
- Air conditioned transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Full Buffet lunch (drinks are not included)
- Visit to Ecological Park and Cenote
- Bring comfortable walking shoes & clothing
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Extra cash for drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Still camera (extra fee for professional video cameras)
- Hat, sun glasses, etc.
- Swimming suits (swimming at cenote)
- Extra t-shirt/clothes