Regular Price: $89.00
Sale Price: $74.00
You Save: $15.00 per person | Only 10 tickets per day at this price
The Chichen Itza Full Day Tour is the tour that started it all. The itinerary is so well planned that at the end of the tour you will be extremely satisfied with the guided tour, the time spent on your own, and the amazing visits to Valladolid and Ik-Kil Cenote & Ecological park. You'll experience the charm of the Yucatan, warmth of its people, authentic Mayan food, amazing art crafts, local culture, and of course the monumental El Castillo, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. A perfectly constructed pyramid so exact that modern architects and engineers don't know how the Mayas were able to achieve such greatness without modern construction tools.
Available Daily from Cancun and Riviera Maya
7:00 Pick ups start at most hotels and designated locations*
10:30 Shopping stop and washroom facilities
11:30 Arrival to Chichen Itza and guided tour
14:45 Lunch Buffet Included (drinks not included)
16:00 Visit to Cenote (bring your swimming suits)
16:45 Depart back to Cancun/Riviera Maya
*Your email/ticket will include the pick up time at your hotel and/or designated pick up location. We pick up at most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Some hotels in Riviera Maya have a designated pick up location to expedite the pick up process. Please be ready for pick up 10 minutes prior to your pick up time.
- Pick up at hotel or designated location
- Air conditioned Coach Bus
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bus visit to Valladolid
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Full Buffet lunch (drinks are not included)
- Entrance fee to Ecological Park and Cenote
- Bring comfortable walking shoes & clothing
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Extra cash for drinks, souvenirs, tips, etc.
- Still camera (extra fee for professional video cameras)
- Hat, sun glasses, etc.
- Swimming suits (swimming at cenote)
- Extra t-shirt/clothes